작성일 : 15-12-18 10:32
조회 : 3,518
New Trend Advisor:
IT Security Predictions for 2016
If 2014 was a wake-up call for enterprise IT security, many business leaders must have hit the snooze button, because 2015 was another year full of widespread data breaches.
Now that 2016 is on the horizon Certes Networks discusses five security predictions in a new trend advisor about what to expect for IT security in 2016.
1. We will witness the first publicly confirmed security breaches involving an Internet of Things deployment.
2. Hackers will target wearable computing devices as the next easy-to-exploit attack vector, using those technologies to gain access to enterprise applications and networks.
3. Software-defined security – cybersecurity that is business-driven and decoupled from network and IT infrastructure – will achieve mainstream acceptance.
4. As 2016 progresses and enterprise IT perimeters continue to be breached, more enterprises will adopt “No Trust” or “Zero Trust” IT architectures.
5. The IT security industry will focus on “breach containment” via application segmentation and role-based access controls, as enterprises continue to shift their security approaches away from prevention to detection, response and beyond.
Click here to download the trend advisor now!